Saturday 28 November 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Lizzie asks…

How come when you are wearing high heels you stand in a different way than in flats?

I have noticed that when I wear high heels I always stand with my hip to one side. It is like I automatically stand in that way when I wear high heels. How come I stand in this way when I wear high heels ??

Our pick of the answers:

I think its to relieve the pressure on your lower spine, as heels are designed to make you stick your butt out - so dropping one hip gives your back muscles a brief chance to uncurl :)

Sharon asks…

Do gel insoles for high heels really work?

I have a great pair of heels. I like to go out in them but after a night of walking and dancing in them, my feet are purple and numb. I am wondering if the gel insoles for high heels really work. I don't need to worry about them showing in these shoes. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

There are some good products out there, and I have tried several of them, but these here shown in the link below are the best I have ever used!! They are specifically designed for HIGH heels like 2.5 inches and up. They relieve a lot of the pressure that your feet feel when wearing heels and it really helps to soften the impact. You can also get the ones for the ball of your foot too as seen in this link or double up. The great thing about these insoles is that you can transfer them from shoe to shoe so you don't have to buy multiple pairs. I have tried them in my 5 inch stilettos and they work wonders! I hope this helps, and I hope your feet stay happy! Http://www.classicpumps.com/comfort.htm#footnotes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment