Wednesday 25 November 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Donna asks…

How does a tall girl improve her posture without looking like an amazon or dominatrix?

i'm 6'1 without heels and super slinky what can i do...my breasts make me feel uncomfortable when i have my shoulders back is this a confidence problem or a posture problem? thanks

Our pick of the answers:

It's probably a confidence problem. So what if you look like an Amazon? There are people who will adore you as you are.

Betty asks…

How do you level rubber heels on a pair of shoes?

I have a pair of heel-boots that I bought and wore earlier this year. I walk on the outside of my foot, so the boots were horribly run-over. I was wondering if there was a method to making them level again, like, could I file them down or cut them with scissors? I don't want to ruin them..they are rubber soles. They look brand new because I only wore them for a month or two, it's just the back heel that is ran-over.

Our pick of the answers:

I hope this helps, but i'd suggest that you took it to be reheeled, they know what they are doing without mucking up your shoes xx

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment