Sunday 1 November 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

Why is it the first thing a girl looks at are a mans shoes?

I have noticed when I walk by girls at school or out and about the first thing they look at are my shoes, luckily for me I just got a new pair of running shoes I wear most often, ladies why is this? Also what shoes are looking for on a man?

Our pick of the answers:

It supposedly it shows if your a messy person or sloppy person

Jenny asks…

What are some quotes from To kill a mockingbird that has to do with being in someone elses shoes?

I need about 10 quotes that have to do with being in someone else's shoes. any amount given will be much appreciated. I got about less than a day...

Our pick of the answers:

1)Page 30 "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view--until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." 2)The children learn that Ms. Dubose wasn't just some mean old lady, she was a fighter. *Page 111-112 "I wanted you to see what real courage is... It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do." 3) Scout stands on Boo's porch and finally sees the world from his point of view. *Page 279- "Atticus was right. One time he said you never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. Just standing on the Radley porch was enough."

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment