Monday 9 November 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Maria asks…

How can I make my feet look less wider?

I wear a size ten in womens; USA. My feet are also fairly wide. I got these cute plain brown flats with a little bow at the top and they make my feet look so wide. How can I make them look smaller? Im 5 4, 13 years old. I have striped socks, neon polka dot socks and plain white socks. Theyre all stretchy so they squeeze to my feet and aren't baggy.

Our pick of the answers:

The bows on your new shoes is probably attached in a horizontal position. That alone is adding visual width to your feet. The prints and colors of your socks are adding visual bulk to your legs and ankles, too. Try the same shoes (get rid of the cute bows) and try them with sheer stockings .

Sandra asks…

Women what shoe size would you consider small for a man?

I am a guy, about 5 8 1/2"-5 9" my foot measures 10 1/2", I wear between 9-10 1/2 in mens. I would think some women would have the same size as me and larger.

Our pick of the answers:

Lol ehhh those women have some pretty damn huge feet then...im a size 8.5/9 in womens and a 7 in mens...my feet are avg sized for a woman. Im 5'8". So ur feet are bigger than most womens...so they are medium?? Not too small and not to big...i dunno i think my bf has huge feet hes a 13 in mens. And my feet are like an inch an a half or so bigger than half the size of his foot....so a little less than 3/4ths his....so ur still bigger than a womans foot usually...some women have large feet but womens only goes up to size 11 in most stores...which is a size 9/9.5 in mens.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment