Sunday 22 November 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Ruth asks…

Hi there was wondering Whats the diffrence bettween mens and womens dr martens 8 eyelet boot?

Reason i ask is the mens sizes range from 5-13 and womens 3-9 Being a size 7 shoe and female what would the diffrence be if i were to purchase a pair for men? Hope you can help me with this as can only get a pair for men in my size and really want a pair - Many thanks taryn x

Our pick of the answers:

In the United States a women's size 8 seems to be just as long as a men's size 6 but it's a little narrower.

Lizzie asks…

Teens:How many pairs of shoes/sneakers do you own?

I own like 40 they are all Converse High Tops and Creative Recreations.They are the only brands I will wear. BQ:Shoe Size? Im a size 5 (US) In Womens BQ: How old are you? Im 14 and will be 15 in May

Our pick of the answers:

3 pairs. Osiris, Jordans, Black Hightop Converse, and BearPaws. BQ: Womens 9, Mens 8. I know that doesn't make sense because men's are suppose to be 2 sizes smaller then women's but they just fit me better. BQ: 13, 14 in May. I googled Creative Recreations..they're cool where do you buy them?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment