Sunday 29 November 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Jenny asks…

Where can I find cheap boots online?

I am moving to edinburgh for uni, but in my dorm they have restrictions on clothing space (lol) because last year too many people were buying more wardrobes and cramping their dorms and then leaving them once they left. I need to find a few pairs of cheap boots that I can throw away after a few times of use in winter. I would prefer under 20 pounds, jackpot would be around 15 pounds. Where can I get them? I am female.

Our pick of the answers:

Hi, not completely sure if this is the kind you mean, but hey ho, http://direct.asda.com/george/baby/shoes/faux-fur-boots/G004244980,default,pd.html http://direct.asda.com/george/boys/shoes-boots/wellington-boots/G004354559,default,pd.html http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-shoes/ankle-boots/G004286293,default,pd.html hope I helped :)

Maria asks…

Where should I go to buy my clothes for my new hostess job?

For my new hostess job, I have to wear a black button down shirt (no low cut), black pants with a crease, black socks, and black non slip shoes. Where should I go to get all this stuff and how do I make this outfit look good on me?

Our pick of the answers:

Ross tends to have really good prices on slacks, which I find are the best for restaurant work. Macys can also have good prices for slacks as long as they are on sale. JCPenny has a lot of plain button up shirts in their womens department that are fairly inexpensive as well. I would invest in a black cami as well because most women and junior button ups are meant to be low cut, so a cami will help cover you up. You can get those pretty cheap at Forever 21, Wet Seal, or Target. Wal Mart also has good prices on some nice black socks. As far as non slip shoes go, I got mine from JCPenny and Kohls, and they were fairly priced but I would also look into getting walking or running shoes that are non slip because after being on your feet long hours, those kinds of shoes will help support you more so you wont be quite as sore after work.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment