Wednesday 4 November 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Sandy asks…

Just a question for girls with wide feet!?

i would just like to know if other girls out there that have wide feet have big hands to match. Im size 8 in ladies shoes and the widest part of my foot is 9cm. But my hands are bigger then many of the girls i know, my palm is big and i have long fingers to make it worse. Do any othe ladies have this problem? Its soo embarrissing!!

Our pick of the answers:

I have wide feet, but im a size 3 or 4 depending on the shop (i have small hands and short fingers) so i usually just buy wide fit shoes :)

Donna asks…

Is it bad to wear wider pointe shoes?

I have been wearing Bloch Serenades size 6D and recently went to get another pair. The lady fitting my shoes said my feet definitely weren't that wide so I went narrower and got 6Cs and she said I could even wear 6Bs. I got the 6Cs and they hurt and are quite tight with all the padding I use. Is it bad to wear the 6Ds? I use a ton of padding so they feel reallyyyy tight. Any thoughts?

Our pick of the answers:

You want your shoe to be as narrow as possible without your foot scrunching up. Did you wear all the padding you normally do when you got your shoes fitted? You don't want them too be too wide, because then you start to sink in the shoe, and your anchilles start to clench, and that can cause some problems. Maybe you can wear less padding? Or ask your teacher if they are too narrow. Good luck :D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment