Monday 29 July 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Sharon asks…

Can Men Wear a Woman's tennis shoe like women wears a mans style tennis shoe?

Nothing Freaky or anything its just a pair of tennis shoes that nike sale that or listed as womens but looks like a unisex tennis shoe, and I know that women can wear mens tennis shoes, and was just wondering can men wear a girls tennis shoe comfortably....... Can we convert the size of a womens tennis shoe like women do for a mens tennis shoe????????

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah totally. Get if it you want it. Just find the right size. :]

Mary asks…

I wear a size 9 or 10 in a women's shoe what size should I get in men's?

I am thinking of getting some pairs of mens shoes for school but I want to know what size should I get. Also how many sizes smaller is shoe in men's?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear a 7 in women's and a 5 in men's so just a guess I'd day you need a 7 or 8 in men's.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment