Thursday 4 July 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Maria asks…

What are popular good shoe stores in the US?

I want to buy online from good high street shops such as Nine West but I'm having trouble remembering other names of stores of the likes of Nine West (leather, good quality, medium priced) in the US. Help!? (I don't want Zappos and stuff like that, I already but from them!)

Our pick of the answers:

Converse - chuck taylor all star

Susan asks…

What is your favorite store to buy shoes?

I love Nine West! Theirs a question being asked over at http://shoesandsneakersblog.com/general/shopping-for-shoes/

Our pick of the answers:

I like to go to this shop called "mr. Toes".. Some nice footwear in there... Or "dont snooze on shoes" that place has some great foot accessories...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment