Tuesday 23 July 2013

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Maria asks…

Head over heels in love with a German girl?

I'm from London and started a penpalship to a German girl 2 years ago. We swapped a lot of e-mails and photos and slowly I fell in love with her, even if we have never met. In February she came to London for a sightseeing tour, we met and from this date on I'm head over heels in love with her! She seems to be interested in a relationship with me but I'm hesitating to agree because of the distance between us. What do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

Go for it, if you both love each other you will find a way it's not easy but it's totally worth it, remember that great loves always imply great actions so don't let distance be in between, go and get the love of your life you only need to think that in the future one of you will need to move in where the other lives. My wonderful boyfriend is Scottish and I am Mexican, we have together for 2 and a half years and going stronger and planning a future together as husband and wife, we travel as much as we can and have lots of communication, Good luck, Love truly is the greatest gift and you have to do what you have to do, good luck you sound lovely together, have a nice weekend.

Sandy asks…

I have a friend who is head over heels with another friend to the point of almost stalking. He hates her. Help?

Two of my friends met through me, and my female friend has become actually head over heels with the other, texting him about 100 times, and calling him up to 50 times a day. He doesnt like her as more than a friend but she continues to get more serious. She used to cut herself so I want to slowly edge them apart, to save my male friend without furthering her derpression. How do I do this?

Our pick of the answers:

She sounds really desperate and obsessive. Does your guy mate want her to stop contacting him all together or is a couple texts here and there okay? Because, if he doesn't mind her texting him just every now and then, tell her to do that instead of going over the top. Tell her to back of a little bit and that she is coming on to strong. Maybe even get him to tell her that he only likes her as a friend and that she is sending to many messages each day. Just make sure however you tell her to back of a little bit is done in a polite and friendly way, don't get nasty with her and still be there for her as her friend and then maybe she won't feel so hurt.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-over-head-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment