Monday 22 July 2013

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Mary asks…

How do I get my Breast milk supply up? Why would all of a sudden it stop,when Im not doing anything different?

I have a month old baby I have been breast feeding and pumping . One morning woke up and went from being able to pump 8 ounces in the morning to 1 ounce. Now It seems like I have no milk .

Our pick of the answers:

When you first start nursing, some womens body produces a lot more milk then what they need. This is why you were able to pump so much in the beginning. My first 2 weeks I was able to pump 12 extra ounces after every feeding. All the sudden my milk was gone. I freaked out and it was for no reason. Your body starts to get use to what the baby needs and will only produce that. It could do a little more at times. But it's there! If your baby isn't fussy after the feeding then your milk is being supplied to fit your babies needs. How can you get more. Start pumping after every feeding. It'll take a few good times to do this. Maybe even a day or to. But more milk will come in. Good luck to you and congrats on your newborn. ~Proud mother of a 20 week old baby girl~

Linda asks…

What do you think of heeled ballet shoes?

I cannot stand high heels, but hate the kitten heel look. Ballet pumps are nice, but I like the look of the heeled ballet pumps, and it gives that extra height? What do you guys think? I like the leopard ones by Moda. :)

Our pick of the answers:

LOL, I think of these shoes for some reason: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Womens-Ballet-Ankle-Boots-Padlock-7-Spike-Heel-Black-Gloss-/00/s/NTAwWDQzNw==/$(KGrHqNHJB8E-N)7kqRCBPqwfslKi!~~60_12.JPG

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-pumps-20/

No comments:

Post a Comment