Wednesday 24 July 2013

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Helen asks…

Can someone tell me one GOOD thing about Mitt Romney?

Untaxing the rich, bringing his religious views into politics, the blatant disregard for women's health, on top of so much else, MY GOD this sounds like one of the cruelest, most selfish men I've ever heard of! Is anyone able to tell me one GOOD thing about his platform? It's honestly scary just how much support he has, Obama is only winning by a small margin...

Our pick of the answers:

He's not Obama.

Donna asks…

Where can I find a wholesaler or manufacturer of handbags in Canada?

I am starting up a handbag business, but I'm having a hard time finding a wholesaler or manufacturer of women's handbags. I can find all kinds in the U.S., but the duty and taxes is a killer. Can anyone help me find one in Canada?

Our pick of the answers:

Now days, online business to business platforms provide huge list of wholesalers & manufacturers according to commodities. You can take help of that platforms.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment