Tuesday 9 July 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Linda asks…

What are the best walking shoes for women over 30?

I need to upgrade my walking shoes because mine are starting to hurt my feet. In your opinion what are the best brands for walking shoes for women over 30? (Please include a price range if you know it). Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Curves has these really cool shoes for women thats good for walking or exercising. They're extremely flexible, my mom got some and she loves them. She just startign jogging and she wears them everytime she goes. Try Checking them out, I know Avon sells Curves products now and thats how my mom got hers.

Carol asks…

What type of shoes do different women like on guys?

I know it all depends on what type of guy women are looking for but I'm just curious as to the type of shoes different women find stylish on guys and along with that the stereotypical guy they would look for: rocker, thug, emo, classy, metalhead, clubber, etc. When listing this stuff I am also interested in what genre you place yourself in. Whether it is: rocker, thug, emo, classy, metalhead, clubber, etc.

Our pick of the answers:

Vans. So hot. But it depends on the guy. Some skinnier dudes could get away with convers.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment