Saturday 20 July 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Mandy asks…

Purple jeans for men!!?

So I decided to wear purple skinny jeans today for school. It matched right in with a nice t-shirt with a purple and blue design. I wear stylish scarves everytime. I wore this light blue stylish scarf I got in Forever 21. The t-shirt was from forever 21aswell. Then I wore a black shirt to match with my outfit. For shoes I wore This stylish boots I got from spring. 4 necklaces, 2 rings and 2 bracelets. Yeah so I am really stylish. As I walked in the school some guys started to wonder things about my purple jeans. Said it was gay and started talking between each other. Girls looked at me weird while others laughed and others didn't care. Anyways I want to know why do people judge people so quick to what they wear. I mean I do dress like the jonas bros a bit. My sense of style is similar to them. I got my purple skinny jeans at HM. I am a really goodlooking kid too. Every type of clothing suits me. Even my mom said so. I like colored jeans too. Thats the new trend I guess for guys. Top men, H&M, Hot Topic and so on. Is it okay for guys to wear purple skinny jeans by the way? Why do people judge so quick in what they wear? Do you girls think my style is cute or whatever? Also don't be rude because I will report you. I am a metrosexual by the way but no one knows that. Also I have pink skinny jeans too that I bought from H&M. There light pink. I have never wore them in school. Should I keep them? Yes I am straight. I only get attracted to women. I am gonna buy yellow jeans next time?

Our pick of the answers:

Well if i was at your school, im actually completely attracted to guys in colored jeans, as well as skinny jeans. Skinny jeans with some converse or more "skater" shoes, i guess you could say, makes a guy for me. I think it s a great style, and dont care what others think, im sure there is someone at your school who actually likes you style as well. People judge, and it just a fact of life. I know i do, but i usually catch myself. I would hate for someone to judge me, so i try my best not to judge anyone. Yeah, keep the light pink jeans. If you dont feel bold enough to wear 'em to school, then dont...because if your not sure about them, you're not gunna have all of your confidence with you and that will completely ruin you, and your outfit for that day. If you wear something with confidence, you'll always look smokin' . Also, if you do decide to wear you pink jeans, then wear them with something more manly,, or maybe something like this hoodie from hottopic http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Hoodies/Iron-Fist-Yellow-And-Blue-Guitar-Hoodie-858346.jsp Haah, and i do like the idea of yellow jeans, very bold. I like it. I think yellow pants would go very well with something like this http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops/Social-Collision-Purple-And-Red-Plaid-Woven-Shirt-813375.jsp anyways, tell me whatchya think. Angela.

Laura asks…

Women's Opinion-What do you think about a guy wearing Women's Mary Jane shoes?

I would like only women and like minded people to respond to this please. Closed minded, insecure, homophobic people need not respond with comments such as "yo you gay dog" "straight fagot", you just sound uneducated and ignorant. I am a 27 year old straight male, not bi-curious just straight. A few years ago I found that some women's shoes are much more comfortable then men's. Such as Steve Madden loafers that have a 2-2 1/2 inch platform heel so I bought a few different pairs and really liked them and nobody noticed that they were even women's. I started dating a girl that I am still with and she knew that I wore some women's shoes and turned out she had some what of a fetish with me wearing them and she started buying me more and more women's shoes. Long story short I have a shoe collection that would make any woman jealous. Mainly Mary Jane's, the majority are just plain black and have a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inch platform heel on them. She bought me some that have as much as a 4 ½ inch platform I wear to clubs for hear but my pants cover them so the only part that is visible is front toe which is tall in itself. As far as Mary Jane's go, of course that style is very feminine but the shoes that I have are more on the plain conservative side from not looking too girly per se'. I wear them all of the time in the house and out of the house with no issues. I know some people have probably noticed and thought what the f*** but most women that have noticed give me that intriguing smile and tell me it is hot, some even asked if they could trade me shoes. I don't wear them professionally or at family events but when I wear them out I do not flaunt them, my slacks or jeans cover most of them up but I don't hide them and I am not embarrassed at all. It can be rather obvious if I am not wearing black socks with the Mary Jane's but I don't run up and ask people what they think of my cute shoes, I figure anybody that has a problem with what I wear is there problem, I will never see these people ever again in my life and do not know them so why should I care what they think. I am very secure with who I am and what I am. I am not a closet freak or anything in that nature and I don't cross dress at all. I am very good looking and masculine, and a successful real estate professional that is very well respected. I just find women's shoes to be more comfortable for me, and I just like the way I look. My girlfriend really loves it and tells me not too many guys could pull off wearing the shoes I do and make it look good. What I am looking for are opinions from females and possibly other men that have the same shoe fetish I guess that is what you could call it. I want to see how many women would find it sexually intriguing or okay to see a guy wear women's shoes (that look good of course, if it looks outrageous the answer is obvious)? Also how many just find it a turn off? I have yet to find a woman that I have met say anything negative about it so please comment and let me know. Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

I'm a guy, and I wish I had the courage to do what you do. I wear some women's shoes at home, but have never gone out wearing them. The more I hear about people breaking down social barriers, the more courage it give me. Good on ya!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment