Friday 5 July 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Ruth asks…

How can I make my casual wear to work look professional?

I have been wearing cordoroys or slacks with sweaters this winter. How can I dress it up a little. What other tops can I wear after winter. What type of shoes can I wear? I like to keep my feet warm, so I would need light stockings. I have the color coordination down, but I need help looking for the right tops. I am losing weight which is giving more confidence and in turn am buying new clothes. Any help is appreciated.

Our pick of the answers:

I wear a lot of casual type wear at the office. The trick is closed heel pumps, and sheer stockings in the right color. Don't go bland with the stockings and make sure they are sheer. Ultra sheer if possible. The shinier the better. The lightest I ever wear is suntan in summer, but in fall and winter I prefer coffee, gray , off black, or sheer black . When wearing black they should be ultra sheer, or they will come across as casual tights. As for shirts, I prefer the simple men's cut shirts, in cotton or silk. I sometimes buy simple cotton shirts in the boys department, you can get Ralph Lauren at half the price as the women's section. Silk shirts in bright colors, plus black, white and Ivory are always a good bet and go with anything. Good luck, but its the sheer stockings, and high heel pumps that will make the outfit classic professional dress. Cami's are great under jackets, and worn with pants, heels, and stockings (no socks please) or with tailored skirts. I even wear jeans on Casual Friday, with sheer black stockings heels and a jacket and silk shirt, and get compliments all the tme.

Sandy asks…

Does a change in a woman's attire reflect anything other than fashion?

An ex-girlfriend refused to wear 4" high heels pumps I bought for her, calling them "hooker" shoes.She normally wore 3" heel pumps.When I saw her recently, however, she was wearing I would estimate 4 1/2 " high heel pumps. Very sexy.She said that she has a few pair and told me two stories: in person she said that she started wearing the higher heels after a girlfriend gave her the shoes prior to going out to a nightclub and the shoes felt comfortable as they had a thicker heel.On the phone she said she found them in her closet and had forgotten about the pair and liked the shoes.Now she wears this height of heels all the time.Plus, when I saw her last she had a pair of jeans that were much more "form fitting" than what she used to wear.She said she had been shopping & bought several of this jean type. She says nobody else has mentioned any difference and that it is too weird that I am even mentioning it. Do you think the change in wardrobe has any significance? She says it does not.

Our pick of the answers:

You can wear 4 inch heels and still keep it classsy. It just depends on how you wear it. If worn with a mini or shorts, then that's trashy. If worn with a conservative skirt or jeans, it's just fine!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment