Tuesday 2 July 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Men

Sandra asks…

A poem from me? Will you read it and comment?

Growing by Koye Guess I traveled that road until I wore holes in my shoes and Ruined a couple pairs of good socks... because shoes ain't never run Out of gas We would know if they did, but I'll be darned if I know why shoes listen to anxious feet Not that feet ever utter words.... Guess shoes were made for traveling men with plenty of socks.... It's great to see you guys again. @ Unknown, it's an honor to meet you too sir!

Our pick of the answers:

And the original sandals were made from what? A wandering man is not to be taken lightly for his soles are mile tested. Good to see you again.

Sandy asks…

purple jeans for men!!?

So I decided to wear purple skinny jeans today for school. It matched right in with a nice t-shirt with a purple and blue design. I wear stylish scarves everytime. I wore this light blue stylish scarf I got in Forever 21. The t-shirt was from forever 21aswell. Then I wore a black shirt to match with my outfit. For shoes I wore This stylish boots I got from spring. 4 necklaces, 2 rings and 2 bracelets. Yeah so I am really stylish. As I walked in the school some guys started to wonder things about my purple jeans. Said it was gay and started talking between each other. Girls looked at me weird while others laughed and others didn't care. Anyways I want to know why do people judge people so quick to what they wear. I mean I do dress like the jonas bros a bit. My sense of style is similar to them. I got my purple skinny jeans at HM. I am a really goodlooking kid too. Every type of clothing suits me. Even my mom said so. I like colored jeans too. Thats the new trend I guess for guys. Top men, H&M, Hot Topic and so on. Is it okay for guys to wear purple skinny jeans by the way? Why do people judge so quick in what they wear? Do you girls think my style is cute or whatever? Also don't be rude because I will report you. I am a metrosexual by the way but no one knows that. Also I have pink skinny jeans too that I bought from H&M. There light pink. I have never wore them in school. Should I keep them? Yes I am straight. I only get attracted to women. Can I please have more answers!!!! More answers come on!! I feel I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Also I shave myself completely. All my body hair. But thats because im too hairy? More answers please?

Our pick of the answers:

I honestly think your sense of style is unique and amazing. I would be attracted to it, and some people are just judgemental and ignorant. Don't worry about what people think or say? Sometimes you can express yourself through fashion. And i think you have alot of it :]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-for-men-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment