Monday 8 July 2013

Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

Susan asks…

Where can I find these type of high heels?

Where can I find IN STORES either thigh high heels/boots or high heels with metal spikes on them?

Our pick of the answers:

Aldo has them and in heels up to 7 inches high

Helen asks…

Would you allow your 13 year old daughter wear 4 in. spike heels to 8th grade graduation?

Thirteen year old lives with her father and I. We raise her and her mother has visitation. Her mother bought her 4 in. tall spike heels to wear to her 8th grade grad. We feel that they are entirely too trashy for a 13 year old plus she can barely walk in them. Once again we are the bad guys. Looking for input on the subject.

Our pick of the answers:

I don't think they are appropriate for any age. Adding a little height and making your legs look nice is one thing, but anything over 2 inches is just silly for a 13 year old. I am in a similar situation with my step-daughter that my husband has custody of. I know it is hard, but try to talk to the mother about having common ground rules between both homes. If it doesn't work, I'd do what is right, even though you'll be the bad guy, yet again . . . . Oh, I so know how you feel . . . . Good luck and God bless!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Spikes

No comments:

Post a Comment