Thursday 25 July 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandy asks…

Ladies: What is your favorite brand of shoes?

I love Nine West and MaxStudio... They're both comfortable and gorgeous. For tennies I usually get Adidas, they're very comfortable. Rebecca D- Whereabouts? Key West here... I wear flip flops or heels most of the time... Roxy leather flip flops are my favorite.

Our pick of the answers:

Manolo Blahniks! That is-until I got into the 9th month of my pregnancy. Jessica Simpson makes cute shoes too. Now I just wear Havaianas flip flops. They are seriously the best flip flop- long lasting and super comfy. I live in FL- so I can wear flip flops this time of year. .. It'd be too bad if I lived in colder climates.

Mandy asks…

I cant find these shoes in my size anywhere can you help?

Nine West "Luxious" Sandal Size 6 or 6.5 in Lt. Natural...Ive been searching everywhere! I can find them in black but i dont need or want the black Thanks for any help in advance

Our pick of the answers:

I think i found them.....try this website...They say these are the nine West Luxious sandals......Thay have different colors hope this helps you!! Http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zappos.com/images/740/7401991/6900-601084-t.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zappos.com/gs/women-sandals-146.shtml&h=102&w=136&sz=3&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=jBpb9uUwALMzbM:&tbnh=69&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3DNine%2BWest%2B%2522Luxious%2522%2BSandal%2B%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment