Thursday 25 July 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Sharon asks…

What are some comfortable, cute shoes in size 6?

I have Nordstrom brown wedge sandals that I love to death. They are really comfy & cute & I need some more types. I also have the betsy Johnson cillva or something shoes & I love them in the 3 hours I have had them. Steve madden shoes that I own are flat with no wedge at all that are reasonably but don't hold my feet well. Please any answers would help! NO PINK UNLESS IT'S JUICY COUTURE!!

Our pick of the answers:

It doesn't matter what shoes you wear, as long as they provide you good traction in the kitchen.

Ruth asks…

What can you wear with black and white polka dot heels?

They're really cute Steve Madden shoes I just don't know what to wear with them that won't look too stupid.

Our pick of the answers:

White pants, black pants. White or black shirt and if you wanted to be sexy and bold... A red shirt a white pants would be hot!! Make sure you accessorize well! Maybe a black necklace and a chunky red bracelet!! BTW: your shoes sound ah-dorable!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment