Saturday 13 July 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Outlet

Donna asks…

has anyone been to the citadel outlets in LA, Ca? im wondering if they are any good?

im looking for good deals on clothes and shoes.........deals like you would find at your local swapmeet but actuall stores and real stuff.......i dont want to come out at cheap but im just not that lucky person that can say 'i found a great pair of levi jean or a guess purse at like $30' you know..............

Our pick of the answers:

The outlet there is nice it's like an outdoor mall but it's no swapmeet. Prices are a little bit cheaper since it's an outlet but you should check online if the citadel is having any sales cuz the stores vary.

Helen asks…

Husband extremely forgetful?

My husband and I are having a tough time getting along. Well, I guess it's more like I'm having a tough time. He aggravates the heck out of me on a daily basis. It's just the little things, like in the mornings he gets the kids ready for school (my schedule requires me to be up late at night), and he will leave their breakfast bowls just sitting on the table with food in them after he leaves, and he constantly leaves cabinet doors open, leaves the bread open, drawers open, takes the safety electrical outlet plugs out and forgets to put them back in, leaves his shoes right in the middle of the floor on a daily basis, always forgets to get the girls to brush their teeth in the mornings, he can't get them ready without having our 4 year old whine and cry the whole time, he forgets to close the car door probably a couple times a month. Most of the rest of this stuff is on a daily basis, and it just eats me up. He's so forgetful, and he doesn't think anything through before he does it. Once he even forgot to feed our one year old, because he put her bowl in the freezer for a minute to cool it down and forgot all about it. I came home and he was trying to get her to sleep but she was just screaming....I looked in the freezer and there was her dinner. What kind of parent forgets to feed their kid? He will go into my car and get something and forget to lock it, and once some kids got into my car and stole some stuff because he'd left it unlocked (I don't think they would have gotten in had it been locked..apparently there was a string of car burglaries around here, all in unlocked cars). He literally destroyed their room this morning when he got them ready, left every drawer open and clothes and shoes all over the floor. I'm getting to the point where this is stressing me out way too much. What should I do? Ok and to those of you who are giving rude answers...how can you say these things without knowing the whole situation? I bust my ass at school, taking 6 classes for my computer engineering degree that is almost done, so that we can actually afford to live comfortably. And yes I have to take this many classes or I lose my scholarship, and I wouldn't be able to afford to go to school. Oh, and I work part time, about 20 hours a week. And my husband literally works about 20 hours a week, that's it. Still think I should have to get up at 6 when I've been up studying until 2 or 3 am? Well wake up and realize we're in the 21st century, and they are equally HIS kids as well, therefore parenting responsibilities should be shared. Oh, or maybe I should just quit school and sponge off the government for the rest of our lives....would that make you happy? To 'Just'...no I don't want everyone to side with me, I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction, because things aren't getting any better and I don't know what else to do. 'Siding with me' would not do any good. And I didn't think I needed to post all the details about something that is irrelevant...I shouldn't get attacked because I'm not the one who gets up with them in the morning. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to do ALL the work when it comes to raising the kids, that is ridiculous, and those who attack me and criticize me because this particular task falls to my husband are not being fair. I did not specify why he has to get in his car when he leaves the door open, or why he has to take his shoes off, or why he opens the bread, why should I have to specify why he gets the girls ready in the morning?

Our pick of the answers:

Go see a therapist you are over reacting be grateful you have a husband at all, let alone one who helps you so much also - as you get older you will realize these things that are bothering you right now ? They are meaningless in the wide scope of life also ? Your husband should probably see a physician and get a full work up. His forgetfulness may be due to an illness peace

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment