Tuesday 9 July 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Linda asks…

Nike Court Ballistec 1.3 (Nadal Shoe US Open 2009)?

Is in Kuala Lumpur Available Nike Court Ballistec 1.3 Shoes? If available where can I get?

Our pick of the answers:

Any tennis store should have it.. Even sports check might have it and also tenniswarehouse.com that will have it... U are getting those shoes very soon :)

Mary asks…

What's a good pair of Nike Indoor Soccer Shoes?

I'm looking for a new pair of Nike Indoor shoes. I play on turf not a court so I'm looking for something with a little traction on the bottom. I have an old pair of Nike Tiempo and I like those a lot but they're worn out. Any suggestions from soccer players?

Our pick of the answers:

Adidas turfs are better, but since your looking for Nike, choose: T90 Strikes TF CTR 360 TF

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment