Friday 12 July 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Lisa asks…

What are some new christmas songs?

I don't want any that were made in the 70s. Like good ones by jessica simpson. up to date ones.

Our pick of the answers:

Idk if they're what your looking for but i have a variety by somewhat new artists in my playlist. This is what I have for mines 1.All I want for Christmas [britney] 2.Santa baby [chris bennet] 3.This Christmas [chris brown] 4.Baby its cold outside [jessica ssimpson] 5.Sleigh ride [tlc] 6.What you want for christmas [by 69 boys] 7.8 days of christmas [destinys child] 8.Santa claus goes straight to the ghetto 9.Let it snow [boys 2 men] 10.Soulful christmas [james brown] 11.Christmas in hollis [run dmc] 12.All I want is you [mariah carry] 13.One more christmas without you ]n*sync] 14.Last christmas [rap all stars] 15.The christmas shoes [newsong] 16.Home [ne-yo] 17.Miss you most [miriah carry] 18.Hey santa 19.The christmas song [ashanti] 20.Winter wonderland [jewel] 21.Jinglebell rock 22.I never knew the meaning of christmas [n*sync] 23.Last Christmas [jimmy eat world] 24.Hark the herald angels sing [mariah carry] 25.These are the special times [christina aguleira] 26.12 pains of christmas 27.Im your angel [celien dion and r kelly]

Mary asks…

Where I can find the bright metallic purple Jessica Simpson pumps that were on the Vic. Secret website?

Not very long ago they were on the Victoria's Secret website. I guess they sold out and I've looked all over the web, but can't seem to find them. I think they may be the "Henri" heels, maybe? They're just plain, no frills. And ideas? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

They have jessica simpson shoes at macy's. Luv your style!! =D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment