Friday 26 July 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Laura asks…

anyone else love the excitement of high heels stilettos?

any women here love the excitement from wearing high heels? they make me feel more confident and empowered and makes me feel a little more sexy. i also get more compliments and attention from men and women. people always wonder how i walk in 4-5 inch heels but to me they feel perfectly fine and my feet are used to it. i dont really like walking in flats anymore. plus they feel more edgier with my wardrobe, anything from casual jeans to a sexy dress.

Our pick of the answers:

I love wearing stilettos. I wear stiletto heels almost every day. At least 4 or 5.5 inches.

Mandy asks…

is it possible to get the heels on stilettos boots repaired? ?

I got a pair of amazing designer stiletto boots, but the heels have snapped on both, can you get places that repair these? ad roughtly how much its the whole heel split in 2, parts still attatched to the sole, but the other part has got a metle rod sticking out of it. i cant just glue them back on because it looks like part of the heel has shatterd elsewhere and i havnt got tht part.

Our pick of the answers:

Any shoe cobbler should be able to repair them. I take my expensive heels in once a year or so and get new heels put on because they wear down. My cobbler repairs purses, luggage, shoes, he's amazing! I haven't a clue as to what that would cost, but you could ask around a and compare prices.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment