Monday 1 July 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Lisa asks…

OMG This song is so funny.?

Has anyone ever heard the song Stilettos by Crime Mob? I love that song! Homegirl, Look out when you see me, Because i'm coming up fresh, Right with tha realest, ya feel this?So you should call me tha best, I can look jazzy and nasty wit my stiletto heels on, But if a ho say something, Trust me den her hair will get thrown, Im turnin head left and right, Soon as you see one foot step out the car, Strollin thro da club, Then i make my way right by the bar, Yeah yo nigga eyein me, I take him from you so watch out, I know you jazzy afta classy, but i gotta sexy mouth, Hair is done, and nails are too, And i match from head to toe, And ta top it off, im rockin 60s by stilettos ho, Different color everyday, They just match the mood im in, Silver, red, white and black, Look this good should be a sin Stiletto pumps, in the club, Whoeva thought that these girls would get crunk, Stiletto pump,in tha club, Whoeva thought that these girls would get crunk We rockin stilettos ho [x8]

Our pick of the answers:

Yea I heard that song before by Crime Mob they also got a new song out called Rock Yo Hips

Mandy asks…

How do I not get jealous about my wife?

My wife and I are in our mid-late twenties and she is very attractive and very bubbly. Recently she was invited up to a Premier league football game by a supplier at work who also took 4 other guys to the game. (I posted a question up on this but deleted it by mistake). She wore a very short black minidress with black over-the-knee hold up opaque stockings and black stilettos, I got very jealous about the whole thing, especially when she told me about the attention it caused, and we did have a fall out over it as I thought it was way too sexy for the occasion and she looked a bit slutty. Since then she has been wearing these over-the-knee style stockings with short skirts and stilettos practically every time she goes out, but never with me! In the last 2 weeks she has been out with her friends twice and her work colleagues twice, plus she has been shopping with her friends, on all 5 occasions she has worn overknee stockings with a short skirt and stilettos, and when she went out with her work colleagues the first night she wore a really short black leather miniskirt with them and very high shoes! She always wears decent tops so she doesn't flaunt her breasts, but she looks so hot and sexy I get really jealous of other men chatting her up! We have a good relationship and have never cheated on each other, she even tells men about the guys who hit on her so I know everything, but that makes me even more jealous! She has even been happy for me to pick her up at 1pm for a lift home so I don't think she would do that if she had something hide. But every time we go out as a couple she wears leggings or jeans. We went to a party saturday night and she wore trousers and a nice top with stilettos, even though I asked her to wear her sexy leather skirt and overknee stockings, but she said she felt more comfortable in trousers, yet Sunday she went to a craft fair with 2 friends and wore a denim miniskirt and knee length boots, then in the evening she went to a bar in town with them and wore her leather miniskirt and overknee stockings with stilettos!! I asked her why and she said she likes to feel trendy when out with her friends. I hate it and its really bugging me!! We're off to a rugby club party this Friday so I asked her if she would wear her leather skirt and she said she was planning wearing jeans! But yesterday I found out I have to go to Belgium for work Thursday and Friday so I wont be back in time as its a 9.30pm flight back, so she called her friend and asked her to go instead and I overheard her saying she was going to wear her stetchy red minidress with black overknee stockings, that is her shortest dress and its so tight and sexy!! I confronted her about it and she said she hadn't decided what she was wearing. Then this morning she went to work in a short black minidress and these sexy black overknee stockings with stilettos, to work!! How can she walk around like that in front of all those men at work (300 people work there) but not when she's out with me? Am I just being childish? If not what should I do?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh I remember this..She dressed like that cuz a guy asked her to lol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment