Wednesday 31 July 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Betty asks…

What are some good company shoes?

I need some really awesome and gorgeous shoes. Basically I need different company names which do awesome shoes. Like Jimmy Choo. Please don't say the typical like Gucci && Dior I've got them. If you have any web links please send them. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Umm. Coach, juicy couture, uggs, prada, ed hardy, nine west, =] GOOGLE IT AND BUY THEM LOLZ

Laura asks…

Where is the best place to find size 5 shoes?

I've tried Zappos and everything is either way too ugly or way too expensive. I'm looking for a wide selection from brands like Classified, Delicious, Wild Diva, Splash, Qupid and others like that. I have seen all there is to see on eBay and I'm familiar with Bakers and CutesyShoes and I've done extensive searches on the web. What I'd really like is to get straight from the factory access since that is the only way I can think of to get to the limited amount of size 5's!

Our pick of the answers:

Size 5 is hard, and I understand because I come from a family with the ladies have small feet. I know you want to find different brand names, but we love Nine West. Go to www.ninewest.com Their on-line store has a search option. You can limit the search to your size. After you choose size 5, all their available size 5's will come on screen and I guarantee you will find something you love!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment