Monday 29 July 2013

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Lizzie asks…

What are some good shoe stores/websites for high heels or pumps for prom.?

The dress I'm getting is white so I would like to get silver shoes. My date is also VERY tall so any place that has a lot of pumps or evening shoes would be great. I've already looked at places like jessica simpson, nina, aldo, nine west, bakers, macys, so places along those lines would be great. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Nordstrom, I looovee their shoes. They are really cute and worth it.

Donna asks…

Glass High heels for prom?

I want a pair of glass or whatever clear shoes that are like the cinderella ones hahaa and I dont know where to find some. I need them for prom. Where could I possibly find some?

Our pick of the answers:

I would recommend something like this instead. I wanted to be like cinderella and had a silver dress and these type looked wonderful. Http://www.amazon.com/Strappy-Around-Platform-Silver-CLEARANCE/dp/B0013E7NDO

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment