Wednesday 10 July 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Nancy asks…

I want a simple wedding look?

I'm planning my wedding. I know most women tend to want the full blown over the top bridal look. I've decided I really don't want that. I want a relaxed, simple look. I don't want a veil or a tiara. I want to wear my hair down and wavy. I want a simple dress with sandals. I only want to wear my rings and a simple diamond necklace. I am going to post links to what I am considering. I guess I want opinions on how this will look? Will it be weird for a bride not to be super dolled up? Hair: 1. http://e2de.com/data_images/ashley-benson/ashley-benson-01.jpg 2. http://celebrityphotos.sheknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/lauren-congrad-long-blonde-hairstyle-heroes-carnival.jpg Dresses: 1. http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Soft-Organza-A-line-with-Ruched-Empire-Bodice-T9389_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns 2. http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bride/gowns/PRDOVR~30036/30036.jsp Shoes: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-bride-sandal/3061586 Necklace: http://www.angara.com/p/round-diamond-solitaire-pendant-in-14k-white-gold-sp0366d.html?utm_source=CSE&utm_medium=Shopping-Sites&utm_campaign=PriceGrabber&gdftrk=gdfV24084_a_7c2127_a_7c8625_a_7cSP0366D

Our pick of the answers:

We are much the same apparently when it comes to our wedding look. I never wanted to be a princess, I just want to look like me, only slightly better. That being said, I love the hair, I absolutely love the dresses (J. Crew wedding dresses are perfection), I like the sandals, and like the necklace. I do agree though that the necklace and sandals don't go that well together, although I highly doubt that anyone would notice that. I love the fact that you want to keep it simple, absolutely go for it. Just a word of advice- try to not tell too many people you aren't going into full-blown bridal mode. I have been getting crap from people for ten months because my fiance and I wanted a more casual wedding. I can't tell you how many people are aghast that I'm not wearing my hair in an updo, or my fiance isn't wearing a tux. Our wedding is going to be gorgeous, just casual gorgeous. I'm getting married next week and if I could do it over again I'd leave our plans to myself and not let people give me a hard time.

Susan asks…

helpp with clothes pleasee!!!!!!?

ok so this weekend im visting my cousin in newyork and we are going to the mall what should i get out of these stores ?! and i need alot for fall excpet jeans becasue i already have 5 parirs! PLEASE HELP! Accessories Aldo Shoes AT&T Claire's Accessories Club Monaco Coach Cole Haan E.Vincent Luggage Gap Piercing Pagoda Sunglass Hut Department Stores Bloomingdale's Lord & Taylor Macy*s Saks Fifth Avenue Women's Fashions A|X Armani Exchange Abercrombie & Fitch Aeropostale Ann Taylor Banana Republic BCBG MaxAzria bebe Brooks Brothers Caché Club Monaco Coldwater Creek dELiAs Express Gap J. Crew J. Jill Talbots The Limited Victoria's Secret Shoes Aldo Shoes Bostonian Shoe Cole Haan Foot Locker Johnston & Murphy Lady Foot Locker Naturalizer Steve Madden The Athlete's Foot The Walking Company oh and im 15 :D thanks for the help! im not going to all of them im just listin stores for you guys :D

Our pick of the answers:

Why not just wait till u get there, go in the shops and see what you actualy like then try it on??

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment