Saturday 9 February 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Lizzie asks…

My favorite pair of shoes is size 4Y Nike shox, what is the comparable size of women's shoes?

I know that if you buy certain youth sizes it is almost the same as buying women's sized shoes, and I would just like to know what size to get in women's that is the same as a 4Y.

Our pick of the answers:

Womens sizes are usually always 1.5-2 sizes bigger. You might just have to go to the store and try some out so you can know for sure what size you need

Carol asks…

How weird is it that I'm turned on by women's shoes?

I'm really aroused by women's shoes. I've always liked their feet but over the last few years it's been more about their shoes. Is this a common thing? Do girls think this is sick and/or weird?

Our pick of the answers:

Guys find them atractive because feet are a sign of health feet with polished nails & smooth skin are signs of good health it's normal to be turned on by a sign of good health

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment