Saturday 2 February 2013

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Lizzie asks…

What happened to Nike Court Force?

I got a pair of high top Nike Court Force shoes two years ago and loved them. I thought I could go online and make a custom pair but when I go through all the designs I can't find the court force design. There are thousand of different designs for like high dunks and hyper dunks and 20 other shoes but i haven't seen the court force. Is it hard to find in that mess or did they stop making them?

Our pick of the answers:

THEY DO NOT SEL LTHEM

Ruth asks…

Tennis shoes, which is better? Nike City Court VI or Nike Air Court Mo IV?

I play tennis almost everyday and compete in tournaments. Anybody have any suggestions, reviews or any advice on which to choose? Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Nike Air Court Mo IV in my opinion is way better than city court vi because of the durability and the reliability that the shoe wont break or loose tracktion. I recamend Adidas shoes like Baricades or if you are a nike type of person you should try Nike Vapor

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment