Saturday 2 February 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Women

Jenny asks…

Can I be sued for this? (magazine question)?

I am starting a non profit online magazine for women. I am not charging readers to view the magazine and I want to put advertisements in my magazine for companies like Lancome, Clinique, Steve Madden shoe ads, beauty products etc. I will put in the current ads and I am not charging anyone to advertise either. I wanted to know if I put a clause in my site that says the advertisers are in no way affiliated with my mag or the views the mag expresses. Do you think companies will be mad or appreciate the free advertising? wow!!! thanks everyone!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

You would definitely have to check with the marketing managers of each of the companies. Some advertisers don't like their adverts being seen on back covers of mags for example. Especially the premium advertisers you have mentioned. Worth a check, most would probably quite happy to do it but you wouldn't want to get in any legal trouble by not checking first.

Ruth asks…

Does Madden Girl use genuine leather?

So I understand that Madden Girl is mostly for teens while Steve Madden is intended for women styles, but there is a big price difference between the two brands in the same style shoes, is this because Madden Girl does not use genuine leather, unlike Steve Madden, which makes their shoes cheaper?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-steve-madden-shoes-for-women-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment