Sunday 3 February 2013

Your Questions About Heels For Men

Donna asks…

Ladies, why is it everytime girls' feet start hurting in heels, she blames men for her pain?

I didn't tell her to go out to the club in heels...

Our pick of the answers:

Reasons why a normal girl should get mad at a man: 1) He treated her horribly in some way 2) He talked sh!t about her behind her back 3) He hooked up with her friend/cheated on her with someone 4) He was rude to her parents/family 5) He doesn't let her cuddle him 6) He doesn't show any concern for her Do any of these, and it's your fault. If not, then just ignore her. She's just being dramatic.

Maria asks…

what qualities or characteristics do women fall head over heels for in men?

confidence, looks, smile, eyes, body, yea yea we all know those... BE SPECIFIC LADIES!

Our pick of the answers:

Okay as a woman who has been wondering the same thing about men I kinda understand your curiosity so I'm going to try and be as specific and honest as I can here :) As someone who once had very low self esteem I would like to say confidence is unnecessary but truly, confidence is attractive, I'm not saying go on and on about how great you are or whatever, I'm not looking for arrogance, we just want someone who isn't so hung up on their flaws that they're crippled by them. I was seeing this guy who fished for compliments constantly and continuously talked about his insecurities despite us not knowing each other very well, in the end I was unnattracted to him and annoyed by his constant need to talk about himself, which leads me to my next point. I like guys who are interested in me, like truly interested in me; I have grown to hate men who ask me out purely based on my looks and only ever compliment me about my looks, it makes me feel objectified and bored. It's fine for that to be the first point of attraction but I find personality much more important when it comes to an actual date. If a man constantly talks about my looks all i can think is that he has asked me out for one goal only; sex, which he won't get that way. If you tell a girl how funny she is, or how interesting she is, most of us will find that waaaaaay more appealing and less threatening; lust is what you have about someones looks, love is what you feel about who that person is. Of course we have to be attracted to someone still, that's probably the first thing that matters in meeting someone new; what I look for in men is rather varied but the constant is a sense of hygiene, a guy with clean clothes, smells nice, well groomed, is immediately a good start, also men who don't look overtly sexual or lecherous, women's minds don't work the same as men, we don't need to see a lot of flesh, we don't need to see you dancing in a provocative or sexual way, we don't need to see you look at us in a lecherous way, personally, I look for men who look cool, with a unique fashion sense, relaxed, happy, friendly, not someone who trys to seduce me and molest me in some bar, rather someone who strikes up an interesting conversation which isn't laden with cheesey pick up lines or sexual undertones, someone who isn't agressive or patronising, I hate being treat like a trophy or someone weaker who needs protecting more than your mates, I find it so attractive when I'm treat as an equal, like I can just have a laugh with a guy, without it having to BE something. The truth is, you need to know which woman you want to fall head over heels for, I'm guessing more than half the other women hear completely disagree with me and I'm sure most women have their own opinions on what they like, but that is me, that is what would make me fall head over heels. Someone friendly, cool, kind, unthreatening, open minded, interested, funny or a good sense of humour. I hope this helps you! Good luck finding the woman for you :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment