Thursday 28 February 2013

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes

Lizzie asks…

Why are shoes shaped like bananas?

My feet are straight as a ruler. My little toe eventualy digs a hole thru the side of my shoes because the shoes curve at the toe. Why is that? Am I fitting my shoes wrong? I always thought shoes should fit your feet like a glove. Or close to it. But. When I look at womens shoes. I say. No way! There was a company called "Open Source Shoes" I asked them why shoes are made improperly. They said they aren't. I asked them what would shoes look like if they designed shoes for feet instead of fashion. They said they do. I dont think so. So... Why are shoes shaped like bananas?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh, I've never seen anyone with completely straight feet. All feet that I've seen fit into shoes (and their shape) just fine. I mean, that is if you're talking about non-pointy shoes. Pointy toed shoes can be a bit tought to fit into for a lot of people, although I never have a problem.

Sandy asks…

What are some shirts that would go amazingly with these shoes?

dark wash skinny jeans plus these shoes: http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Fashion+is+Art+Heel

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Tops/Short+Sleeve+/Lazy+Saturday+Tee+in+Black

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment