Saturday 16 February 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Laura asks…

Also saw these shoes on sale? Thinking about buying them what do u think? Are the nice?

http://www.amazon.com/Davis-Ruthie-Womens-Plain-Orange/dp/B0015R7OYW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1242765179&sr=8-4

Our pick of the answers:

Best deal i ever seen! Get them! I showed my mom just now and she is about to order them :)

Sandra asks…

Whatcha Think of These Boots?

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=46682&path=|womens shoes|boot sale| They're steve madden. They're leather slouchy boots. I really want a pair of boots like these because they're fashionable, casual, and they look pretty comfy. They are similar to Uggs Highkoo which I love so much but these are cheaper. It sucks they only come in one color though. But do they look to springy? Because that's when they came out which is why they're on sale. If you know of any other slouchy lather boots similar could you let me know or give me a link? Thanks so much. You're input is appreciated!

Our pick of the answers:

Super cute! I don't think they look too springy. Slouchy boots are my favorite and the fact that they are leather intrigues me even more.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment