Thursday 7 February 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Helen asks…

Need help with toddler shoes!!?

We like to take our daughter hiking and camping, and swimming in creeks, and to the water park. I know this is a dumb question, but I need some advice on some shoes that I bought her at the sporting goods store!! They had some Tevas, that were open toed water shoes with good soles. I bought those for her and they were on sale for a good price ($10). They will be good for going to the water park and things like that because they are not heavy and do good in the water. They also had some Northside closed toed shoes. I asked the sales lady if they are good in the water....the tag says it has a "durable leather upper" and I wasn't sure if it was ok to go in the water too. The second shoe was $15. I kind of want her to have a good shoe to go hiking and wandering around in, but I also want a good shoe to go in the water. Does anyone have experience with shoes like this? My mother in law says I should just keep both, ($25 all together isn't bad) but now I'm having buyers remorse and think I should take one back. Advice?

Our pick of the answers:

I would keep both! Usually you can't even buy 1 pair of Teva's for $25. You got an amazing deal! We buy the kids Teva's and we pay a minimum of $30 a pair. I am not familiar with the other brand you mentioned, but either way you got a great deal, so I would keep both!

Linda asks…

So I was looking for flip flops on Ebay?

And I come across "Well-worn" shoes. lol I was shocked that someone would want well worn shoes and socks until I realized it was for people who have foot fetishes. Ladies : would you sale your shoes/socks on ebay?

Our pick of the answers:

Haha nope

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-ladies-shoes-on-sale-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment