Tuesday 26 February 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Nancy asks…

Can you guys find the biggest stiletto knife you can find in a store and give me the link?

My friend had a 20 inch stiletto blade and it was awesome. I wanted to see if there was one in a store.

Our pick of the answers:

"That's not a knife...THIS is a knife" Stilleto knives are cool, but If you want a really cool knife I would get the crocodile dundee bowie knife. That is one sweet looking knive and I believe it's over 20 inches. Here's a link to an eHow article on how to get it. Http://www.ehow.com/how_4759839_crocodile-dundee-bowie-knife.html Good Luck!!

Linda asks…

Should I start carrying my stiletto knife around with me every where I go?

Our pick of the answers:

Why? Are you moving to a high-crime area? Are their reports of pedestrians being robbed or attacked in the areas your frequent? If nothing's changed in your world, WHY would you opt to carry a weapon that is detectable via all metal detectors, is considered a lethal weapon by Law Enforcement..and could get you into trouble? If you feel that unsafe, then maybe a self defense class would help.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-knife-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment