Thursday 14 February 2013

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Ruth asks…

Red feet!! ewwwwwwww?

Hey..my feet are always red on the sides and at the bottom i hate it, its not just after i get out the shower its all the time, i can't remember them ever not being red. They get worse when i stand for a long time aswell.... i went for a false tan spray anf the beautician sed "omg whats wrong with your feet" i looked down and they wer bright red!! It's really annoying when im going out clubbin and wear high heels or now in the summer wen im wearing sandals, false tan wont cover it..i really hate my red feet. Is there anything i can do to reduce the redness? is this normal? do i just have to live with having red feet? lol thanks !! x

Our pick of the answers:

Its probably your circulation. I have a friend whos hand are ALWAYS purple. Talk to a doc. About it. See what they can do.

Nancy asks…

polka dot dresses common for homecoming?

I have a really pretty, I believe to be vintage, black-and-white polka dot dress... I want to wear it to homecoming, paired with red high heels and accessories. BUT do you think polka dot dresses could have any possibility of being a style that MANY girls would wear? I know no one wore polka dots last year, but, you never know, with "in trends" and "out trends"... and I don't pay attention to everyone else's trends, so I'm clueless... The bottom line is, I just want my look to be unique, and if lots of other girls will be wearing polka dots, I fear my "vintage/polka dot" look will seem generic...

Our pick of the answers:

Y do u care about what others will wear? U should wear something your own dream prom dress. Not some1's else. I love polka dot. If a lot of people are wearing the same thing as you, then it shows that you have a good fashion sense.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment