Thursday 7 February 2013

Your Questions About Platform Heels Without Heel

Helen asks…

Am I too tall for stilletos heels?

I'm 5'11", very slim and almost all legs. I love wearing high heels. But with 5 inch heels on, I'm nearly 6'3". I can't even wear some of the nice platform heels without being too tall. Do you think i'm too tall for high heels? I don't know any man that's taller than me while I'm in heels and it's horrible for dates when the guy is short.

Our pick of the answers:

I'm 5'8" and i love wearing big heels also!I wear them a lot and some short person always asks me why I'm wearing heels because I'm already tall as it is! I absolutely love wearing them and just shrug off anyone who thinks I'm too tall for them.My best friend is your height, and every special occasion we have ever went to together,she's worn heels.Don't be worried about being too tall!Tall women who wear stilettos just show everyone else that they're confident with their height!So put on some stilettos and shrug off the shorties(;

Susan asks…

Going out in high heels again tonight. What's the perfect heel height limit for a night of dancing/standing?

Hi, I love to go out in high heels (without platform) but the higher ones always become a trouble after a while. I have some real comfy 3 inch heels which I can wear without major problems the whole night. I also have 2 pairs of 4 inch heels but they are a bit tricky for me. The intensity of the burning sensation at the balls of my feet is heavier but more or less bearable for going through the entire night. I must say I have a tiny US women size 6, that means my feet can only take 5 inch heels maximum. I have a pair of 5 inch heels but they are just for indoor fun, they put me vertical straight onto my toes, not made for too much standing around, OUCH! So for me personally, the ideal height would be between 3 inch and 3,5 inches, just to be more or less comfortable the whole night. I just decided to nevertheless wear my 4 inch heels tonight. If it starts hurting again I will suck it up as much as I can and maybe after a while I'll get comfortable in 4 inches too! Friends tell me to wear them as much as possible, slowly the 'intens' pain will fade away and it becomes just a 'bearable' pain. Sooo what do you think about the ideal maximum heel height for a night out? Making a compromise between comfort, heel hight and pain tolerance.

Our pick of the answers:

4 inches is defiantly the limit! And don't forget to slip a pair of cute flats into your purse because your feet will ache no matter how comfortable they are at first! Have fun clubbing!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment