Sunday 17 February 2013

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Maria asks…

Any women that have flat feet are able to wear Wedge heels without pain in feet, legs, or back?

I've got flat feet. I can't wear high heels because they hurt my feet and eventually the pain shoots up to my back. I'm curious if I'll be able to wear Wedge heel-type shoes without the same problems. Any women able to wear Wedge shoes without pain???? Zen, stop using that answer for every question. I already saw it for a question about guys wearing purple hoodies.

Our pick of the answers:

I would surmise wedges would be more comfortable to wear since the heel is much thicker and provides more stability. As for being flat-footed, I could help correct your condition. I've successfully done so with many individuals involving in the consistent practice of several exercises over a short period of time. If you'd like further information, email me, k.sordo@gmail.com.

Susan asks…

What outfit can i wear stripper heels without looking slutty ?

I was thinking since it's an hot day in tampa bay, florida i wanted to wear a mini skirt with my 6 inch stripper heels but im afraid of looking slutty. what can i wear with stripper heels without looking slutty ?

Our pick of the answers:

Feel free to look stutty! It is a great look.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment