Tuesday 5 February 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Susan asks…

Where can I find trendy size eleven shoes for women at?

I am looking for trendy size eleven shoes for me. I love Steven Maddens styles but they do not have my size and I actually liked some of gojane.com shoes but they do not have my size aswell. I know Nine West, Nordstroms, zappos.com and even Payless have my size but I've looked at their products already and I'm not satisfied. Any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Try Macy's or JC Penney's or any designer brands. Even guess or H&M.

Donna asks…

What kind (brand and style) of shoes are you wearing/ do you normally wear?

im wearing circa skate shoes but i normally wear nine west flats.

Our pick of the answers:

Today's shoes: SM New York ballet flats Normally: Bandollino or Nine West heels

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment