Monday 25 February 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

Mandy asks…

What do you think of these shoes.?

They look like Converse all-stars but there Guess.There normally $69 but their on sale for $25 http://shop.guess.com/ProductDetails.aspx?style=GMDARIO&category|1601=&image=GMDARIO-BLKFB&prevPageType=search

Our pick of the answers:

Not as cool as the real chucks..but not terrible for knock off's

Lisa asks…

What shoe size does a 4 year old wear?

I didnt know what category to put this but I guess anyone who had a kid could answer this.. I want to bring a gift a shoes to my boyfriends little sister (they are 17 years apart but she means the world to him) I dont wanna ask him though because he would be like its not necessary or something like that ,I just found the cutest kids shoes on sale (was for 120 now for 50) And i just have to take advantage of it xD Any help would be awesome x

Our pick of the answers:

My almost 4 year old is about an 8 1/2. I wouldn't buy shoes if I were you unless you ask the parents what size she wears because 4 year olds don't all wear the same size.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment