Wednesday 6 February 2013

Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

Betty asks…

Teen high heels for size 13 or 1 in kids?

I am 19 years old and have 4' 7" and I wear anything from 13 1/2 to 2 in kids depending on the type of shoe. I was just wondering if anyone knew of some high heels for feet like mine.

Our pick of the answers:

I did a study on height and this is often a problem for shorter people. I would suggest looking online using Google and sites like Zappos just to find companies that make shoes in your size. There are a few out there, but you need to find styles that you like and that will suit you. Then you can find out which shops near you will sell those brands of shoe. I have loads of other tips for shorter people, including how to look your age and how to look taller. Also practical things like issues with driving cars and height differences in relationships. If any of that would be helpful you can mail me through my profile and ask.

Carol asks…

my GF is looking for high heels for prom she is about a 2-2.5 in kids but should would like womens high heels?

but having troubles trying to find we believe a 4 or 4.5 not sure but she really wants high heels for prom mainly in black, price range 10-40 dollars

Our pick of the answers:

Go to a shoe store and have her feet measured. There are a lot of places at the mall that sell nice heels for prom! There is a store at my local mall called Lexies... I'm not sure if other malls have them, but if you do have a Lexies near you, they sell the CUTEST heels EVER.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment