Friday 22 February 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Helen asks…

Blue Guess Shoes..Look okay?

i want to buy these Blue Guess shoes, they're not hightops and they are very pretty.Will it look okay if i have Blue shoes. Can I wear them with anything, or only blue clothing? Please help! ..There like light blue

Our pick of the answers:

I wouldn't wear them with other blue the same color. Mix it up. I would wear it with white, dark blue, yellow, or brown.

Susan asks…

I wore shoes I guess they were kinda of too tight, I think I might be getting a bunion on my pinky toe.?

I just thought that since it was my first time wearing them;they might be that way. Is there something I can use?. My pinky toes hurts a little.

Our pick of the answers:

Bunions only happen at the side base joint of the large toe not the pinky this would be a corn or callous that you have

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment