Tuesday 19 February 2013

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Lizzie asks…

How to paint the bottom of patent pump heels?

I've been looking for a cheap knock off of Christian Louboutin pumps, with the red soles. No luck. So I thought, maybe I could buy some regular old black pumps, and then just paint the bottom red. Any advice? What paint to use? How to do it? Thanks! Not trying to impress - which is why I want to make it myself. I just like the sexy black patent look with the red soles.

Our pick of the answers:

Acrylic paint in a tube from an art store. Something scarlet or crimson. I'm not very familiar with their pigment names. Ask the clerk which one is opaque. You don't want translucent. Anything you use is going to wear off, you know. Unless you have a very steady hand or know how to steady your hand; the edges will be irregular. It's probably going to look fake when examined closely. Good luck. Who are you trying to impress anyway? I recommend pleasing yourself first.

Sandra asks…

What outfit should I wear with red heels?

I'm going out to dinner with a group of my friends and this boy I like and of course, I'm trying to look my best. I have some red heels (link at the bottom) but their all red and a little bit more heel on them and some white heels that look like (link at bottom) but I have no idea what to wear with them. I was thinking of wearing a black leather jacket with either white jeans or black pants but I'm still deciding what kind of top to wear. If you can, please lay out an outfit for me. Basically tell me what to wear and what color of each. Thank youuuu! http://www.tkmaxx.com/content/ebiz/tkmaxx/invt/3./s./x./25111710/25111710_large.jpg http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/47/4f/474f5620dd6c700e5df1473510872ce3/sergio-rossi-dsw-pumps-leather-pointed-toe-pump-105white.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

I really like the heels on the red shoes. For looking your best, I'd wear them with your best "little black dress". You'll look super sexy when you go out. Hope this helps and good luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment