Friday 15 February 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Ruth asks…

..::Girls::.. Whats the last accessory you fell in love with?

I fell in love with these shoes at Macys I almost melted! But at Macy's they're $199.99 and plus they're too high and my mom would never let me where them :( They look a lot cuter in real life. Like A LOT cuter lol http://shop.guess.com/ProductDetails.aspx?style=GWTEDDIE&image=GWTEDDIE-BLKLE&root_category|1598=WOMEN%27S%20SHOES&category|2848=Boots&browse=1&rpt=Department.aspx&pt=ProductListing.aspx What about you? Bubbles. Seriously? wow I didn't need a rant on whats an accessory. Its my question

Our pick of the answers:

Leather jacket from bebe :D http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B001EQXD6C

Mandy asks…

Chapter 4: The Mall Maul?

Previously on "Just My Life".... "Deal. Now take what you want and get the heck out of my room!" Today we're gonna try our plan out. If it works, I've got an A on my french test. If it doesn't...I'll plead for an A... Kelly and I decided the best way to make it seem like we're each other is if we go to Macy's (THE BEST STORE EVVUUR) and then buy the same outfit, same hair clips, same shoes, etc. "Okay, I want THIS top, THIS skirt, and THESE shoes!" Kelly had said on our shopping spree. I groaned. "Okay, no, maybe you want something INEXPENSIVE, SORTA cute, and KIND OF pretty!! I'm not a money tree, and you want these thousand-dollar shoes!" I shouted in stress. Kelly grinned. "I want only the best, you know that! Besides, they're not THOUSAND dollar shoes...they're five hundred!" she replied. I turned to see myself facing an isle with pillows on display. 'Just fifteen dollars with another purchase!' the tag on the pillow screamed with bright, flashing letters. I froze. Then... I bashed Kelly in the head with a lavender pillow I picked up. "That's what I think of your little outfit!" I laughed. She gasped in shock, then a grin spread across her face. "I see where this is going.." she grinned mysteriously. Then she grabbed a turquoise pillow and charged at me with it. I tried to step over, but it was all too late.. she bashed me with it. She smirked. I hit her with my pillow again. Soon, it turned into an all out, engaged pillow fight! Feathers flew across the isle as we battled, laughing until our sides starting aching with pain. We gasped for air, chuckling and wiping tears from our eyes. "I could say you won, but that would give you satisfaction.." she laughed. "I've been winning ever since I was born!" I grinned. She turned around with a look of horror. She pointed to the feathers that had escaped the pillows in our brawl. And we hadn't even noticed! So... We escaped Macy's and ran out the main mall entrance, laughing harder than we had previously in our fight! Today is Monday. Kelly was going to switch today with me today, but I guess now we can't! It's 7'o clock in the morning. I expected my alarm clock to go off any minute now, but it didn't. "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" the alarm clock blasted. Oh, NOW it goes off! I slammed my hand onto the Snooze Button. Just one more minute, I thought. TO BE CONTINUED...

Our pick of the answers:

Kewl this chapter is longer, and i like the way your titles are, they are always in a rhymey sorta way u know, school drools, double trouble, mall maul, very creative! Ahhhhh a pillow fight with a group of cute girls, t'was on the 5th day of my 9th grade ahhhh, the best day of my life!!! (haha couldnt help having a flashback there hehe) good work with the chapter and you even left a little cliffhanger there, slight tension but i don't think the tension was enough to actually get a reader into a suspense mood or make him and/or her (i like saying "and/or" it makes me feel smartical :D) wanna come back for more, you should use a cliff hanger in a case like well...... If someone is hanging of a cliff!! Lol, e.g u could use if their plan was about to be discovered or if they had just been discovered, but waking up in the morning isn't exactly DUM DUM DUM! Material. The cliff was quite unnecessary there and didnt really make sense at this point, but i like the main body of chapter (ahhh pillow fight!!! Lol). Also, are you writing a book (or story assignment for school) and you're using yahoo answers to help you or are you just writing the story for fun for yahoo answers answerers? (haha i bit my tounge sayin those last 3 words ouch! XP) wow, you stayed till 1:00 on a school night? Thats dedication, good job! Also i'm very flattered that you like my answers alot, it means alot to me ^_^

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment