Sunday 24 February 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Helen asks…

Do you remember your first FAVORITE pair of shoes?

for me it was a pair of blue leather lace up oxfords (flats, not pumps) from nine-west. i was 12 and my mom bought me a pair in blue and a pair in brown. i used to wear those blue oxfords EVERYWHERE and with everything. i felt so fashionable. lol. do you remember your first favorite pair of shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Picture this: HUGE purple plastic bows ontop of a taupe kitten heeled shoe. I loooved them... They were my funeral shoes.

Mandy asks…

What's a handbag similar to the Ninewest Highline hobo handbag?

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Nine-West-Highline-Hobo-Handbag/4712389/product.html I didn't find this until it was too late. What's a handbag that LOOKS like this? (It doesn't have to be by Ninewest) I'm willing to go higher for the price obviously, this one was an amazing price. I'm trying to find a reasonably priced hobo that looks similar to this! All suggestions are welcome!

Our pick of the answers:

Hmm. Try DSW, Target, or just type "round hobo" in google shopping or bing shopping. All these other answers are spam and I reported them. (Isn't it weird that spammers have terrible grammar? "are belong to other" ? It makes me wonder who first wrote the sentences that the bots copy and paste.) Ebags works pretty well for most cases, Fossil is alright, and Ninewest is sort of expensive in general but you could check out their site too

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment