Monday 4 February 2013

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Betty asks…

ANY IDEA WHAT COLOR DRESS OR TOP/SKIRT WILL GO WITH THESE PINK SHOES?

I just got these shoes: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/sm+women's+valeri+platform+pump?prodId=222577 But I'm not sure what to wear with them!

Our pick of the answers:

Flower printed small fringy skirt with a white t shirt tucked into the skirt. It looks adorable and add some gold jewelry like a nicelace, watch or bracelet

Mandy asks…

What should I wear to my Junior Prom? :)?

If I'm wearing this dress: http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12509629&cp=2769162.4370073&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family And these shoes: http://shop.guess.com/Catalog/View/Women's%20Shoes/Platforms/Kio%20High-Heel%20Sandal/GWKIO What type of jewelry should I wear and how should I do my hair/makeup? I have dark brown hair, light skin and brown/hazel eyes. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Dramatic makeup!! Extended eyeliner, silver & purple eyeshadow and a pearly pink for the lips (i LOVE maybellines pearly pink). For the hairstyle,i say something sparkly and definitely curls! Maybe even spray ur hair with glitter hairpray..curls can be all down on your shoulders, half up (or even all up but not in a bun, just a high ponytail ONLY if you hair is long tho, i dont recommend this as much as the other two styles) good choice of dress, purples a great color for brown/hazel eyes and brown hair! Have fun at prom!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment