Sunday 10 February 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Helen asks…

are steve madden shoes comfortable?

I am looking at buying a pair online, but was wondering if they will be comfortable on my feet. I find nine west and michael koors shoes to fit my foot well, are steve madden shoes comparable? or is there another brand anyone can recommend? Thanks you!

Our pick of the answers:

I don't think they're similar at all but they sure are cute! One brand I reccomend is "Sofft". They are made particularly for comfort but they are SOOO cute. I own a total of 68 heels, wedges, pumps and my 3 Sofft heels are by far the most comfortable. Check their website out at: sofftshoe.com. When you first get to their website, you may not like several pairs you see, but just look hard and you will find those amazingly adorable ones. This brand is available at department stores such as Nordstorms, Macy's, and Dillards. Hope I could help, I'm soooo sorry if it didn't.

Donna asks…

what do u think of these steve madden shoes?

i think there cool but maybe odd. and i usually by things that are different but then regeret buying them a month later. there sandel wedges i guess the ones in brown.. please let me know thanks http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-gilliee-sandal/3167595?origin=category&resultback=0#BVRRWidgetID oh and what would u wear with this? shorts? and a tee?

Our pick of the answers:

It's in style, but I hate those.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment