Sunday 24 February 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Lizzie asks…

Where can i find DVS shoes in size 12 womens?

I am a size 12 and im 13 years old! I really like DVS shoes and i went 2 the mall today and all they carried was up 2 11s!!!! UGH! I really want theses shoes and the store guys like " Just buy MEns shoes!!! what the heck im not gona wear mens shoes! I checked all the Internet sights didnt see any 12s and i even went to the DVS site and they didnt come in my size

Our pick of the answers:

Ebay

Maria asks…

Who has trendy, high fashion size 12 womens shoes?

I love designer shoes that look beautiful and feminine and not like "its Pat" shoes

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos!!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

No comments:

Post a Comment