Tuesday 11 December 2012

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Lizzie asks…

Where can I find women's shoes rated for quality?

It seems there are only two types of shoe stores: cheaply made (whether priced low or not), and the ultra-expensive. Where can I find a list of brand names of women's shoes (sporty hikers, fashionable water-resistant ankle high boots for snow, and heels) rated by quality?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.zappos.com/womens-shoes

Laura asks…

Why is it so hard to find women's shoes in larger sizes?

I go to the shoe store and they never have any of my size (10.5) and I always see other women asking for 10s, so it can't be that uncommon. It seems easier to find plus sized clothing than 10+ shoes, and we can't help the size of our feet. I'm not an overly large person (5'6, 140 lbs) but both my sisters, who also are about the same size with the same sized feet have encountered similar problems. What gives?

Our pick of the answers:

Paris Hilton, Rupaul, and other cross-dressers are buying all of your shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment