Sunday 23 December 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Ruth asks…

Can you help me find these shoes?

I'm looking for some shoes somewhat similar to these. I want it to be opened toed and more like a sandal but I like how the back of these, the strap around the ankle, and the shape of the heel. No specific color. Pics appreciated! Thanks in advance! http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Nine-West-Frolic-Light-Natural-Leather/3696940/product.html

Our pick of the answers:

I would try Zappos they have nine west and maybe DSW shoes.

Jenny asks…

What could I wear these shoes with?

http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7491015/c/4418.html I bought these shoes from Nine West because I thought they were really cute... but I don't know what to wear with them! Could I wear them with skinny jeans? Or do they look better if I were to wear them with more "business" type clothing like pencil skirts and that sort of thing? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

SKINNY JEANS ALL THE WAY. Wearing heels with skinnies really change the way the jeans look on you, they elongate the legs and make them seem more toned. The penicl skirt is a great idea if youre going to a special event, but if you want a more modern and chic look, go with the jeans.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment